WP Automatic Plugin can post from Facebook as well. For this you require two cookies value to be added on plugin settings. So let’s find out the ways to get the cookies value.
- Use the Google chrome as it’s the preferred browser, Visit https://www.facebook.com/ and login from your account ( It is advised to use a different account for posting purposes )
- Now when you are logged in , right click and click inspect.
- Click the Application Tab and then visit cookies and click the Facebook URL.
- Now on the right side list, double click the “c_user” and copy the “Value” and paste it into plugin settings.
- Now on the same list, double click on “xs” and copy the “Value” and paste it into plugin settings.
Now you are set up to post from Facebook.
Please follow few points :
- It’s best if you use a separate account for posting purpose using plugin.
- Cookies value must be treated like your password.
- Do not log-out for the cookies to be alive, if you did so, repeat the same process to find your new cookies value.
- You can turn off your pc or close your browser, just logout changes your cookies value.