We Never Sell your Personal Data.
Want to know what type of information we store or how we use it?
The type of information that we collect from you
We collect some information related to visitors and users of our website. It includes the username, IP of the visitor, browser used, support queries, emails, requested content, files that you send us through email or chat, and pages that you visit on our website.
Your personal information will be used in the following ways:
To carry out a contract or take steps in connection with a contract, such as facilitating and processing transactions on the sites, such as when you make a purchase from our website.
When we share your personal information with others, we will share it with the following people:
- Our expert consultants (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers, etc.)
- Regulators and government bodies (as per the compliance)
- A purchaser or prospective purchaser as well as their professional advisers in relation to their purchase
- A third party that demands related to a criminal investigation or suspected or alleged illicit action (to required extend)
- A third party, in order to protect or enforce our rights or to mitigate financial or reputational risks
- In the case of an allegation of intellectual property infringement or similar in nature
- Other recipients if we are obliged to do so by law or in response to demands from the government, a court of law, or law enforcement agencies.
How do we store information?
Are you worried about the security and confidentiality of your information? No need for that! Your information is stored in our dedicated servers, and all the measures to keep the integrity and consistency of the data are performed. So stay stress-free!