Instagram Settings Documentation
- Post from a specific user: to post from a specific user only.
- Set tags as tags: to import/extract the tags from Instagram posts and set them as WordPress tags.
- Post comments as comments: Tick this option to post comments from Instagram to the published post
- Post items with their original date: Check this option to set the date of the post as the date of the Instagram pic.
- Cache items for faster posting: Check this option to load Instagram for fresh updated posts
- Auto-generate title: Tick this box to automatically generate a title from the description
- Limit title: Set number of chars for the title
- [item_title]: Post’s title
- [item_id]: Post ID
- [item_url]: URL of the post
- [item_description]: Description/caption
- [item_img]: Post image
- [item_img_width]: Width of the image
- [item_img_height]: Height of the image
- [item_user_id]: User ID
- [item_user_username]: Account username
- [item_user_name]: Name of the user
- [item_user_profile_pic]: Profile pic link of the user who posted the post
- [item_created_date]: Date of the post
- [item_likes_count]: Like count
- [item_tags]: Tags mentioned in the post